The jewelry you receive might vary slightly from the product photos due to the nature of handcrafting and also that natural stones can vary in color, shape and occlusions. Rest assured that your piece will look substantially similar to the pictured jewelry. You are also protected in your purchase by our return policy (see below).
Sterling Silver, Brass, Bronze + Copper
Metal tarnishes over time. Avoid directly exposing your jewelry to harsh chemicals such as chlorine, cosmetics, hair spray, and perfume. Try to make it the last thing you put on in the morning and the first thing you take off at night.
You can wash it periodically with mild soap and warm water. Make sure to rinse it well and dry completely with a soft cloth before storing. Use a jewelry polishing cloth to remove any tarnish from your metal jewelry. Keeping your jewelry stored in a zippered plastic bag will keep it tarnish free for longer.
14k Gold-Filled Jewelry
What is gold-filled?
Gold-filled is an actual layer of gold that is pressure bonded to another metal. Gold-filled should not to be confused with gold-plated as filled has 100% more gold than gold-plated metal. Gold-filled is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It does not flake off, rub off, or turn color and anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold-filled without worries of an allergic reaction to the jewelry. Gold-filled items are regulated by the government and in the jewelry industry, the quantity of gold must be at least 1/20 by weight of the total product.
Caring for gold-filled jewelry is as easy as caring for any gold jewelry. Wash when needed with water and mild soap and dry completely before storing.
If tragedy strikes and your jewelry breaks, it’s ok! I will repair it for you. Please send an email with REPAIR REQUEST in the subject line and include the following information:
1) Type of jewelry
2) Description of the repair needed/issue
3) Photo of the area that is broken
You will receive an estimate of the cost and a pre-paid and insured shipping label. Please note that the estimate given could change once the piece is received and examined in person.
Repairs start at $20 for simple soldering work. The fee increases with the complexity of the repair and if additional materials are needed, like chain, metal or stone replacements.
Tara Reynolds Designs handcrafts all products within three (3) to seven (7) business days. Oftentimes, orders can process faster than that but I can’t always guarantee a faster processing time. Sometimes certain pieces are marked “ready to ship” and those pieces will ship within one (1) business day.
We ship all orders via USPS Priority.
We ship all international orders via USPS International Priority. Please note that Tara Reynolds Designs is not responsible for duty or brokerage fees for international shipping.
We do our best to apply fair shipping costs to each order.
* We charge a low, flat shipping rate to be fair to all customers.
* We offer free shipping on all U.S. orders over $75 and on all International orders over $100.
Returns are simple. It is so important that you love your jewelry. You deserve to be completely satisfied with your Tara Reynolds jewelry purchase.
WITHIN 5 DAYS OF RECEIPT
You may return your jewelry for a full refund of the purchase price.
FREE RETURN PROCESS:
- Contact us via email WITHIN 5 CALENDAR DAYS of the delivery date of your jewelry.
- We will send you a return shipping label and shipping instructions via email. All items must be shipped within 5 CALENDAR DAYS of the email date containing the shipping label (an exact date will be supplied in the email).
- The item(s) must be in the original condition and not altered or damaged in any way.
- Your refund will be applied to the original form of payment within 5 to 7 business days of receipt. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when the refund is applied. Your bank may require additional days to process and post the refund transaction to your account.
AFTER THE 5 DAY FREE RETURN WINDOW
For up to 20 calendar days after the delivery date, if you are not completely satisfied with your jewelry, you may return your non-custom jewelry (see below for custom jewelry policy) for an exchange or store credit equal to the purchase price, less any shipping charges, by following these simple steps:
- Contact us to let us know you will be returning the jewelry.
- Ship your return to Tara Reynolds Designs within 10 calendar days of the date you received the item.
- Your return must be in its original condition and may not be altered or damaged in any way.
- Please include the original packing slip with your return.
You should ship your return via a traceable shipping method such as UPS, Fedex or Insured USPS. Please be sure to keep the tracking number until you receive your refund. The shipping costs of returns are not paid for by Tara Reynolds Designs unless your jewelry is received damaged. Address your return to:
Tara Reynolds Designs
ATTN: Online Return
4470 W. Sunset Boulevard, #607
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Your refund will be applied to the original form of payment within 5 to 7 business days of receipt. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when the refund is applied. Your bank may require additional days to process and post the refund transaction to your account.
CUSTOM DESIGNS AND PERSONALIZED JEWELRY
No refunds or credits are issued for custom or personalized jewelry but we will make every effort to remedy the issue and provide you with a piece of jewelry you are fully satisfied with. If you are not satisfied with your personalized jewelry, please notify us within 5 calendar days from the delivery date. In your message, please include the specific issues you have with your jewelry.